Anvi, born in 2019, is the world's youngest professional artist. She began to paint at just 9 months old! Her curiosity and scientific process encouraged her to explore color and texture on canvas. Her paintings have been included in art exhibitions in Mumbai and Delhi since she was just 2 years old. Next, she is participating in Asia's biggest art exhibition in Dubai.
Child prodigy Anvi has shown us what none of us could have envisioned. A two-and-a-half-year-old toddler with the patience, perseverance, and resilience to follow her interests and explore various non-brush techniques to paint beautiful abstracts, create a record in the World Book of Records, London. Felicitated by the Hon. Chief Minister of Odisha, India, Shri Naveen Patnaik, this little artist has been featured in several of India's leading publications and news agencies such as India Today, Aaj Tak, ANI, Mirror Now, Times Of India, Zee News, and others. With her stellar creativity using science, toys, and logic, she is an inspiration not just to toddlers, but to anyone who might look to pursuing their hobbies or interests. Anvi is truly making India proud.
Anvi is the young founder of the 'Anvi Happiness Foundation'. With a goal to spread kindness, reach out and help people through workshops on sustainability through ideas and eco-friendly ways of celebrations (plant Ganesh, seed rakhi & organic Holi workshops for kids and adults), recycling preloved possessions through charities in underprivileged homes, waste disposal management, and providing lungs to the city through plantation projects.
Name of the paintings:Nature Bloom
Canvas size:60cm× 90cm
Technique used:Texture with color layering finger as brush
Name of the paintings:Magical Ocean and Creatures
Canvas size:80cm× 90cm
Technique used:Multimedia ink and acrylic fusion
Name of the paintings:Camouflaging Mermaid
Technique used:Revolutionary technique on canvas, see with 3-D glass to see the mermaid camouflage. Unstructured art which reveals itself as the steps proceeds and communicates what it wants to be
Name of the paintings:Swipe Paint
Technique used:Using Fluid paint, color was splashed on canvas (silicon oil opened up the cells), plastic mat was used to swipe the colors
Name of the paintings:Sunflowers
Technique used:Multimedia ink and acrylic fusion
Name of the paintings:Tall Giraffe
Technique used:Stencil of giraffe used on canvas, figure color and layering of color done on the giraffe sports using finger and ink colors
Name of the paintings:Science of little Hands
Technique used:A swinging pendulum used to create this painting! This technique follows an elliptical movement path, the paint falling on canvas allows baby to see the path, experiment & alter done using energy of pull & push of pendulum with child’s hands. Using acrylic fluid paint, blend of yellow & red which resulted in yellow spray. Two canvases painted simultaneously.
Name of the paintings:Cow in Lavender Farm
Technique used:Dutch fluid paint pours with hairdryer to spread the color.This is also partly live painting as Anvi was feeding calf in cow shed & doing the artwork. Using Acrylic painting, gold foil dusting & plastic cow pasting.
- Born- in Odisha, India 2019
- First began painting- 9 months old on her high chair
- Exhibitions at 2yrs in Delhi, Mumbai. At 3 yrs Dubai
- Academic- pre-schooler at Little Harvard Preschool
- Range of work- science & colors (gravity, pendulum, patterns, motion art), Nature live paintings, human Spirograph, camouflage effect with color glasse
- Painting style-Multimedia abstract, Russian fluid art, Roman ink & ice
- Founder of Anvi Happiness Foundation
Anvi Happiness Foundation
In 2021, the Anvi Happiness Foundation (AHF) was born. It was founded by Anvi Vishesh Agrawal when she was 3 years old. The AHF strives to spread happiness.
- To promote a sustainable lifestyle and eco-friendly ways of celebrating festivals with chemical-free Holi colors, plant-based Ganesh idols, eco-friendly lamps for Diwali, and many more
- To support projects which care for the environment through recycling, reusing, and collaborating so we can manage our waste better
- To reach out to people in need and help them at old age homes, animal care centers, and childcare centers
- To plant more trees
We work towards a happy and healthy environment by motivating our community towards optimal management of waste and environment-friendly lifestyle and celebrations.
Past Events in association with schools & clubs.
- Plant Ganesha- flagship event with large community participation, and a workshop to encourage making Ganesh idols which grow into plants after visarja
- Prakriti ke Rang- celebrating a traditional, non-toxic Holi; conducting workshops for all age groups to make organic, skin and environment safe colors
- Seed Paper- conducting workshop with kids, to teach them to recycle used paper with seeds to create handmade paper, that can be used to grow plants
- Seed Rakhi- children’s Rakhi making workshop using paper scraps, seeds and flour as glue. Rakhi is tied to all community helpers around the city to spread happiness. After the celebration, it is advised to plant the Rakhis into pots so they are recycled effectively
- Spreading Light of Love-pottery class for underprivileged centers, helping them earn money through the sale of diyas before Diwali
- Old age homes/ children centres-generous contributions of geysers & mass collection and distribution of preloved gifts (books, sheets, blankets, clothes, kitchen items) to be given to various centres
- Plant more trees-planting more trees to contribute to global reforestation efforts, restoring lost forests, repairing damaged ecosystems, and mitigating climate change
Anvi in action
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik Congratulates...
Chief Minister of Odisha Hon’ble Shri Naveen Patnaik has congratulated a Child Prodigy Baby Anvil Agrawal of Bhubaneswar....
Two-and-a-half years old child makes world record...
A two-and-a-half years old child prodigy, Anvi Agarwal from Bhubaneswar featured in the World Book of Records....
‘Wonder Kid’ Anvi presents Odisha CM with one of...
Bhubaneswar (Odisha) [India], April 22 (ANI): Popular as ‘Wonder Kid’, 2.5-year-old Anvi Agrawal who has 72....
Terrific at terrible two: Toddler Anvi’s painting glory...
(May 3, 2022) At two-and-a-half years, Anvi Vishesh Agrawal from Bhubaneshwar has become a celebrated artist....
Odisha: 2 and half-year-old child from Bhubaneswar...
Bhubaneswar (Odisha) [India], April 11 (ANI): Two years and a half years old child prodigy, Anvi Vishesh Agrawal....
Two and half-year-old child from Bhubaneswar...
Two and a half years old child prodigy, Anvi Vishesh Agrawal from Bhubaneswar has found her name in the world....
Toddler sets world record with rich vein of paintings...
Chief Minister of Odisha Hon’ble Shri Naveen Patnaik has congratulated a Child Prodigy Baby Anvil Agrawal....